Trustpoint.one is pleased to be supporting a leading financial institution in their search for an experienced Paralegal to join their team on a long-term (1+ years) contract basis with the potential to become a direct hire role in the future. This is an exciting opportunity to support the internal Human Resources team with a variety of legal duties that will include:
- Perform full reviews of criminal background screening documents
- Ensure operations comply with applicable laws and regulations
- Collection of documents from associates and/or candidates
- Capture full and accurate case notes and supporting documentation in a timely manner; add confidential case data and supporting documentation to case management system
- Conduct follow up calls and/or emails and interact with candidate and new hires
- Manage confidential case data and other privileged information
- Provide accurate, complete and timely responses to associates
- Perform other related work as assigned
The qualified Paralegal will have at least 2+ years of experience from a law firm; any exposure to supporting Human Resources or Law Enforcement is a plus. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Legal Studies or Criminal Justice is required; additional Paralegal Certificate is a plus. Strong research, written and interpersonal skills are critical for this position. Experience running and analyzing results is highly desirable. Must be able to work with confidential information and maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
This is a remote position for someone located in the Richmond, VA area as in-office work will be required in the future. Position is full-time hours, Monday through Friday and offers compensation up to $28 per hour based on experience.
Interested and qualified Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.