Trustpoint.One is seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal who is eager to work on high-profile matters! This direct hire position will offer the right candidate an opportunity to join a leading, global law firm with offices in Washington, DC. The Litigation Paralegal will have experience with commercial litigation, antitrust and/or international arbitration matters and will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks that include:
- Assisting with all facets of the trial preparation process
- Preparation of documents such as witness kits, privilege logs, trial binders and more
- Document review and preparation
- Legal research, including Cite Checking, Blue Booking and Shepardizing
- Administrative duties such as correspondence, coordinating work with outside vendors, diary and timesheet completion
- Other duties as assigned
The qualified Litigation Paralegal will have up to 6 years of litigation paralegal experience, ideally from a large law firm. Strong knowledge of MS Office products is a must. Experience with Blue Booking, Cite Checking and/or Shepardizing is important. Must be flexible for overtime when needed.
This is an exciting opportunity to support a busy team!
Interested and qualified Litigation Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.