Great opportunity for an experienced Patent Licensing Attorney to join a global company in Boston on a long-term consulting basis to assist with excess workload for a group that focuses on high tech patents. The person in this role will be working virtually but must be located in the Eastern Time Zone. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Helping to manage complex patent related agreements
- Handling patent licensing, including claim charts, presentations, and drafting letters
- Assisting with development of licensing agreements
- 5+ years of experience as a Patent Attorney with experience in licensing, litigation management, and high tech intellectual property patents (EE, ME, Computer Science background)
- USPTO bar required
- Actively licensed to practice law in their state of residence.
If you would like to learn more about the Patent Licensing Attorney position available on a remote basis, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.