Patent Licensing Attorneys-In-House
Trustpoint.One is seeking Patent Licensing Attorneys with 9+ years’ experience drafting and negotiating complex licensing agreements in support of technology transactions. This is a 3-6 month secondee position with the in-house legal department of a major global corporation. The Seconded Attorney will have an integral role within the company’s legal department and will ultimately run point on drafting, negotiating and helping work through key issues to ensure compliance with company policies.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Significant (9+ years) experience handling legal issues arising in complex business transactions
- Ability to take lead with drafting and negotiating technology related agreements, including complex licensing agreements
- Demonstrated success working in a high-performing, results-driven environment and working with business leaders on key legal issues
- Solid tenure with a top-tier law firm or a combination of law firm and in-house legal department experience
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong academic credentials and oral and written communication skills
- Must be licensed to practice law in good standing in at least one state
- Experience as a Patent Licensing Attorney is required
- Preference is for candidates in the East coast time zone
Interested and qualified Patent Licensing Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.