Trustpoint.One has partnered with a progressive, internationally-recognized AmLaw 100 law firm, with cutting-edge offices in NYC, in their search for a Patent Litigation Associate. The ideal candidate for this role will have law firm patent litigation experience.
- 3-6 years of experience as a Patent Litigation Attorney, ideally from another leading law firm
- Undergraduate degree in either Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering is required
- Experience working with technology and/or life sciences companies is a plus
- Stellar academic credentials are required
- Membership, in good standing, with the New York State Bar is required
This is a terrific opportunity for a Patent Litigation Attorney to become an integral part of the Firm’s award-winning New York City office.
Interested and qualified Patent Litigation Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.