Trustpoint One has partnered with and AMAZING mid-sized law firm in their search for a talented Patent Litigation Paralegal! Excellent work life balance with AMAZING salary! Direct hire Opportunity located in San Francisco proper.
- Assist with all aspects of discovery, including organizing documents, maintaining electronic databases and coordinating document productions, Bates-stamping, redaction, duplication and indexing of documents.
- Cite check briefs and have a good understanding of the BlueBook
- Create tables of contents and tables of authorities for briefs and memoranda
- Conduct factual research, including performing initial case assessments and document searches; creating and maintaining internal case databases; running searches on internal and external document databases and systems, as needed; culling relevant information from a variety of resources such as newspapers, magazines, libraries, case documents and trade associations.
- Prepare witness and matter materials for case preparation.
- Organize memos, digests and other relevant documents for attorney review and case preparation.
- Locate and interview witnesses, and assist in preparing selected witnesses for trial.
- Assist with trial preparation and trials.
- Organize exhibits, files and all other supporting documents, coordinate trial set-up and logistics.
- Minimum of 3+ years litigation paralegal experience in a fast-paced litigation department of a law firm.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; paralegal certificate is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational and investigative skills; excellent communication skills, including listening skills, and writing skills; able to prioritize deadlines.
- Experience with all aspects of litigation including factual research; discovery; drafting notices, correspondence, pleadings, motions, orders, discovery responses; witness preparation; depositions; filing in state and federal court; trial preparation and trials.
- Strong familiarity with document review and tagging databases such as Relativity, and other online versions of e-discovery tools.
- Experience with Trial Director, TextMap and CaseMap.
- Ability to use Lexis, Westlaw, PACER, and other online sources for public document searches and case law.
- High level of experience with iManage or similar document management system and all Microsoft Office programs.
Please submit your resume via the link below in WORD format!