Trustpoint One is assisting a modern and progressive law firm representing clients across a multiple industries. The firm has an opening for a Paralegal with 8+ years of patent litigation experience to support the firm’s ANDA Litigation team in the Chicago office.
Paralegal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Drafting common pleading and discovery templates.
• Drafting answers/counterclaims.
• Preparing requests for productions, interrogatories, and subpoenas.
• Managing document collection and production, interfacing between clients and third-party vendors.
• Enters, reviews, and corrects time charges timely.
• 8+ years’ experience with simple and complex patent litigation, including trial experience and case management, as well as related patent office proceedings.
• Experience with Relativity and patents is required; experience with Docket Navigator, ANDAs, Lexis, Lex Machina, paragraphfour.com, the Orange Book, and Drugs@FDA is preferred.
• Paralegal degree/certificate, or equivalent combination of experience.
• Familiarity with Hatch-Waxman paradigm for the approval of generic drugs in the United States.
• Proficient command of the English language and standard grammar rules.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Ability to adapt to workplace stressors and competing priorities.
• Maintain client confidentiality.
• Attention to detail.
• Interpersonal skills.
If you possess the requisite qualifications and would like to learn more about the Paralegal position in Chicago, Illinois, please submit your resume in Word format.