Trustpoint.One is partnered with a global AmLaw 200 law firm seeking a Patent Prosecution Associate. This firm offers a supportive culture for training, mentoring and business development, and has been recognized year over year with numerous rankings and recognitions as a “Best Law Firm”.
Patent Prosecution Associate Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of intellectual property experience
- Must have a degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience drafting patent applications
- Stellar academic credentials
- Must be licensed in either PA or CA, and with the USPTO
Qualified Patent Prosecution Associate candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.