Trustpoint.one has partnered with a Boston area law firm in their search for an Attorney with patent prosecution experience. The ideal Patent Prosecution Attorney will have experience in the following areas:
- 3 – 5 years of patent prosecution experience (particularly patent application drafting experience) in biotechnology-related fields
- Strong qualifications in biochemistry, microbiology, molecular biology, immunology, and/or cell biology
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, be highly organized and able to prioritize to complete projects on time, respond well to constructive feedback, and work well under pressure
- Admitted and in good standing in Massachusetts
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- A commitment to client service
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Patent Prosecution Attorney to join a well-established practice that offers a growth opportunity for attorneys with long-term professional development aspirations.
Interested and qualified Patent Prosecution Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, to email@example.com, for immediate consideration.