Trustpoint.One is looking for a Patent Attorney! Our client is an AmLaw 200 firm located in New York City. They are looking for a Patent Prosecution Attorney with 2- 3 years’ experience.
Key Job Responsibilities
- handling patent prosecution matters in various technical fields
- preparing and prosecuting patent applications
- managing patent portfolios
- conducting validity and infringement studies, and
- supporting patent litigation, licensing and due diligence for corporate transactions
- degree in engineering, physics, chemistry or a related discipline
- excellent academic credentials
- two to three years’ experience in patent prosecution or as a patent examiner
- registered patent attorney or eligible to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
Salary is commensurate with industry knowledge and experience.
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustpoint.One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.