Leading law firm, with offices in Midtown NYC, is seeking a junior Patent Prosecution Attorney for a 6 month+ project. This is a great opportunity to work to hone your legal drafting skills while working on a diverse array of matters.
- Research and Draft patent applications
- Draft Responses to Office Actions and Opinion Letters
- JD and admission to the New York Bar is required.
- Undergraduate degree in Chemistry or Biotech area is required.
- 1-2 years of experience in the patent prosecution area
- USPTO licensed or Patent Bar eligible
Interested and qualified junior Patent Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.