https://trustpoint.one/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/T1-1.png 0 0 Jennifer Gajak https://trustpoint.one/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/T1-1.png Jennifer Gajak2023-05-25 13:05:282023-06-07 09:11:59Patent Prosecution Paralegal
Patent Prosecution Paralegal
Trustpoint.One is pleased to be partnering with the Dallas intellectual property boutique law firm in their search for an experienced Patent Prosecution Paralegal. The ideal candidate for this position will meet the following qualifications:
- Experience preparing and prosecuting patent applications internationally and domestically, including electronic filings.
- Assisting attorney(s) with drafting, editing, and filing Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) applications.
- Preparing status reports and other client-requested reports/tasks.
- Performing research in databases including Westlaw, Docket Navigator, PACER, EDIS, and the USPTO.
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree or Paralegal Certificate preferred and equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of Patent Prosecution experience, preferably in a law firm setting.
- Position offers a professional environment and a hybrid work schedule. Salary is commensurate with experience, and the firm offers a competitive benefits package. For immediate consideration, apply through the link below.