Trustpoint.One is pleased to be partnering with a highly regarded AmLaw firm in their search for a Patent Prosecution Paralegal in their Dallas office. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience preparing and prosecuting patent applications domestically and internationally, including electronic filings.
- Experience assisting attorney(s) with drafting, editing, and filing Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) applications.
- Overseeing tracking and maintenance of individual dockets.
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree required or Paralegal Certificate and equivalent experience.
- At least three years of prior patent prosecution experience, preferably in a law firm setting.
- A commitment to teamwork and outstanding customer service.
This position offers a hybrid work schedule, a collegial environment and sophisticated work. A competitive salary and benefits package are provided. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.