Trustpoint.one is excited to partner with an AmLaw top 100 Law Firm in their search of a Payroll Coordinator in their Columbia, SC office. Successful candidates will have 3-5 years of payroll and financial services experience in a law firm.
- Creation of various reports in HRIS/payroll system
- Work with Human Resources Manager and HR Assistants with various projects and reporting requests
- Maintain and troubleshoot the time keeping system and communicate with managers, employees, and others to assist in time-keeping requests and problems
- Assist HRIS Analyst in reviewing, testing, and implementation of payroll system including upgrades or patches relating to payroll
- Provide customer service support to HR department and employees regarding benefits, pay, and other inquiries
- 3-5 years of payroll and financial services experience in a law firm
- Successful candidates will exhibit great judgment and confidentiality, strong computer skills, including Dayforce, Aderant, and Microsoft Office; Ceridian experience a plus
- Must be meticulous, organized and deadline-oriented
Experienced candidates encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration!