Trustpoint.One is partnered with a well-known law firm seeking a Personal Injury Associate. Strong experience with discovery is preferred. This permanent opportunity offers a competitive salary and benefits, with responsibilities that will include:
- Handling personal injury claims from intake through discovery and settlement or judgement.
- Attending hearings, depositions, mediations, inspections and trial.
- Reviewing and evaluating all discovery, including Interrogatories and Requests for Production of Documents.
- Perform research to investigate plaintiff, co-defendants, potential third parties, providers, fact/expert witnesses and product information.
- Medical knowledge to evaluate medical causations and interact with medical professionals.
- Drafting briefs, memos, motions and correspondence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years’ experience in personal injury and/or insurance defense matters
- Strong litigation experience
- Must be licensed to practice in the State of Georgia
Qualified Personal Injury Associates are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.