Trustpoint One is pleased to partner with a busy personal injury firm in its search for an experienced Case Manager in the firm’s Bellaire office.
Personal Injury Commercial Case Manager Responsibilities
- Assist clients in gathering all needed information to support their claim
- Establish a case value and build up a case
- Assist client in handling their property damage
- Manage all pre-litigation aspects of personal injury case file
- Maintain frequent communication with clients
- Enter all case information properly on the firm's Needles software
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Bilingual is a PLUS
- Minimum two years of personal injury experience is required
- Minimum two years case management experience including handling from intake to settlement.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.