Trustpoint.One is partnered with a mid-sized law firm seeking a Personal Injury Case Manager. This role sits just north of Atlanta, eliminating parking fees and traffic headaches! This permanent opportunity offers a competitive salary and benefits, with responsibilities that will include:
- Communication with clients to obtain treatment updates and relevant case information
- Requesting medical records from the clients’ specific medical providers
- Requesting medical invoices associated with pertinent dates of services
- Updated medical boards/settlement statements with outstanding balances and subrogation claims
- Obtaining updated subrogation logs
- File maintenance
- Scanning medical records, medical invoices and subrogation logs
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years’ experience in personal injury law
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superior organizational skills
Qualified Personal Injury Case Managers are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.