Personal Injury Case Manager – Atlanta (Personal Injury Law Firm)
Trustpoint.One is recruiting for a Personal Injury Case Manager in Atlanta for a leading personal injury law firm - who is client focused, organized, and has a team-oriented approach.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include handling all aspects of an injury claim from intake, to handling property damage and PIP/Medpay claims, along with health insurance.
- Case managers interact with medical providers regarding patient accounts, clients during meetings, and insurance adjusters setting up and managing claims.
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) (Preferred)
- 5+ years of previous experience working in a law firm, handling cases, or with an insurance company handling claims (Required)
- Experience with a case management software program, and computer skills (Required)
- We are looking for someone who is bright, energetic, detail oriented, and able to multi-task (Required)
- Handle large case load
- Work directly with attorneys, clients and other legal staff
- Ability to empathize with clients and establish trust
The actual salary will be determined based on candidate’s industry knowledge and experience.
Trustpoint.One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.