Personal Injury Junior Associate
Trustpoint One has partnered with a boutique firm in their search for a Junior Personal Injury Attorney. Exciting opportunity to join a growing practice--candidates with 3-5 years experience are ideal!
Managing a caseload of personal injury and other matters, including:
- Evaluating potential new cases;
- Meeting with potential clients;
- Overseeing pre-litigation workup of cases;
- Conducting settlement negotiations;
- Filing complaints and other pleadings;
- Trials, depositions and other court appearances;
- Overseeing disbursement of recoveries; and
- Maintaining excellent client relations.
- Associates required to bill 2,100 hours per year.
- Florida Bar required
- Salary range DOE-up to $118,000k
The position offers an upbeat and exciting work environment, training, and continual professional guidance. The firm will assist the attorney in providing excellent client service and achieving great results, at trial or through settlement.
Applicants should have strong organizational skills, enjoy trial work, want responsibility, and have good people skills.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and, if available, a writing sample. Salary will be commensurate with experience and bar admissions.