Personal Injury Law Firm Operations Director
Trustpoint.One is recruiting a Personal Injury Law Firm Operations Director who is client focused, organized, and has a team-oriented approach.
This position with help to create and execute strategic activities related specifically to the firms settlement practice across multiple markets. Position will be remote unless selected candidate lives in Brooklyn, Orlando, or Ft. Lauderdale where there will be a hybrid schedule.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop sustainability and guidelines to advise on the risks and benefits of taking a settlement versus rejecting a settlement.
- Develop and optimizesettlement closing processes by designing the process and creating templates.
- Work closely with paralegals, attorneys, and operations program managers
- Licensed and in good standing with Bar Association
- 5-7 years of Personal Injury Settlement closing / Litigation experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong interest in Personal Injury law
- Self-starter driven by long-term career goals
- Superior writing and oral advocacy skills
The salary will be determined based on candidate’s industry knowledge and experience.
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Trustpoint.One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.