Great opportunity for a Litigation Paralegal, who has experience handling personal injury cases, to join a law firm in their Roanoke, VA office on a temp to hire basis. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assists attorney by communicating directly to all involved parties in a timely manner, investigating facts, conducting research, and obtaining supporting documentation.
- Gathering information and documents necessary for expediting claims handling, demands and settlements.
- Ordering, obtaining, and reviewing medical records, bills and statements.
- Drafting demand letters
- Drafting standard pleadings, discovery, letters, and other litigation documents
- Calendaring all deadlines and trials, reviewing mail, and scheduling depositions
- Drafts Settlement documents.
- 2+ years of experience handling the paralegal responsibilities of personal injury litigation matters
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Case Management Systems
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, and project development skills
If you would like to learn more about the Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal position available in Roanoke, VA, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button