TrustPoint.One is partnered with a national law firm seeking a Personal Injury Paralegal. This permanent opportunity offers a competitive salary, benefits and free parking. Responsibilities will include:
· Prepare pleadings including subpoenas, complaints, answers, notice of depositions, motions to continue, motions to compel, motions for summary judgment, motions to dismiss, agreed orders, notice of dismissals and other miscellaneous pleadings.
· Maintain calendars and oversee the scheduling of hearings, depositions, mediations, inspections and any other meetings or deadlines.
· Obtain all relevant billing statements and subrogation logs.
· Obtain and review medical records and prepare medical summaries.
· Assist in trial preparation, including scheduling witnesses, identification of trial exhibits, preparation of trial binders and implementation of digital trial presentation.
· Review deposition transcripts and prepare deposition summaries.
· Prepare and review all discovery, including drafting discovery and answering Interrogatories and Requests for Production of Documents.
· Perform research to investigate plaintiff, co-defendants, potential third parties, providers, fact/expert witnesses and product information.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 2+ years’ experience as a litigation paralegal
· Prior experience in personal injury is preferred
Qualified Personal Injury Paralegals are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.