Trustpoint One is assisting a small Chicago based personal injury law firm in its search for a Polish speaking Legal Assistant or Paralegal. Candidates with the following qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- Plaintiff’s personal injury experience required;
- Experience filing and preparing pleadings;
- Experience with discovery and investigation;
- Summarize legal and medical documents;
- Fluent in Polish;
- Paralegal Certificate preferred;
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Excellent computer/data entry skills;
- Strong communication skills;
. Superb writing skills.
If you would like to learn more about the Personal Injury Paralegal position, please submit your resume in Word format.