Trustpoint One is seeking an experienced Post Award Contracts Administrator to deliver focused Post Award Administration Services in Marina del Ray, California.
Post Award Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluating and processing modifications to Contracts, Cooperative Agreements and Grants including changes to Terms and Conditions, Obligated Scope and Funding, and impacts on deliverables;
- Assisting project leaders and administrative staff with contractual compliance and resolution of issues;
- Initiating requests for sponsor approvals such as travel, budget changes, no cost extension requests, limitations of funds notifications;
- Preparing and processing account budgets and changes to budgets;
- Initiating Purchase requests and change orders for subcontracts/subgrants;
- Preparation and submission of reports into various sponsor systems;
- Entering modifications contractual and financial information into database.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study;
- Four years of demonstrated experience negotiating and administering government FAR/DFAR based contracts or subcontracts;
- Budget development and proposal preparation experience;
- Hands-on computer experience with Windows-based application software- e.g. EXCEL and WORD, as well as Adobe Acrobat;
- Experience with grants and grant terms based on DODGAR’s and FDP;
- Experience with FAR and DFAR based Contracts and Subcontracts;
- Strong written and oral communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a high-energy team environment with a wide variety of technical and administrative personnel; and
- A results-oriented focus with the demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple time- sensitive issues and meet deadlines.
If you’d like to learn more about the Post Award Contracts Administrator position in Marina del Ray, California, please submit your resume in Word format to email@example.com.