Trustpoint.one has partnered with a leading AmLaw 50 law firm in their search for a Practice Development Attorney to support the Firm’s New York Corporate Advisory department. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Corporate Advisory Attorney who is seeking an alternative law firm career. The Practice Development Attorney will hold a critical role in the department, ensuring growth and training for junior Attorneys and ensuring all resources, research materials and forms are current. The Practice Development Attorney will be responsible for duties that include:
- Update and maintenance of various platforms such as practice specific databases and information pages
- Assistance with preparation of presentations, client alerts on new developments
- Remain current with related laws; act as a knowledge expert resource for matters pertaining to public company advisory matters, corporate governance SEC, stock exchanges and other such entities
- Identify training for practice-specific needs; assist with individual and group coaching and training when needed
- Assist with coordination of Attorney CLEs; deliver CLE training when needed
- Collaborate with colleagues on best practices
- Conduct extensive legal research
The qualified Practice Development Attorney will have at least 4 years of significant Corporate Advisory experience in addition to strong interpersonal, research and writing skills. A keen ability to support and assist with the practice group’s overall growth is important. This person will be coordinating with other groups and sometimes creating trainings that will require a strong grasp of technology. Membership, in good standing, to the New York Bar is required.
This position offers the opportunity to work with a thriving practice group in a top law firm and offers an experienced Attorney the ability to grow their career in a non-traditional direction. Competitive salary and benefits.
Interested and qualified Corporate Advisory Practice Development Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.