Trustpoint.One is pleased to be partnering with a globally-recognized, leading AmLaw 100 law firm in their search for a Pro Bono Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of the Firm’s community-related activities. The role of the Pro Bono Manager is to coordinate, develop and manage the Pro Bono practice both internally and with outside organizations. The duties of this position will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Draft engagement letters
- Assist Attorneys with obtaining approval for Pro Bono projects
- Assist Attorneys with locating Pro Bono projects that support their outside interests
- Develop relationships with external legal services organizations; assist with identifying new Pro Bono activities
- Coordinate and assign Pro Bono activities to the Firm’s Summer Associates; reassign workloads among Attorneys when needed
- Work directly with the Firm’s Pro Bono Counsel to manage the budget and overall program
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate for this role is a law school graduate who has had experience with working in a law firm professional role. Bachelor’s Degree is required, JD strongly preferred. Strong writing skills are key for this role, as are exceptional interpersonal skills. The ability to work both independently and collaboratively is important.
This is an excellent opportunity for a legal professional who is seeking an alternative career move within the legal profession. Our client is a cutting-edge law firm that offers a creative and collaborative environment, with top-notch compensation and benefits.
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting Pro Bono Manager’s position, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.