Our corporate client, located in Norwalk, CT, is looking to hire a Project Manager to handle a 6 to 12 month project. The Project Manager will support the launch of a centralized data hub. Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in managing all informatics related projects, specifically focused on the new data hub initiative.
- Manage timelines, project plans, organize cross-functional meetings
- Create and use management dashboards to track/illustrate Red/Amber/Green progress
- Assist other managers in specific smaller projects
- Create/manage program risk registers.
- Use PMI certified techniques in the execution of the above duties
- Ensure teams stay on task and track to deliverables
- Help ensure that external partners are staying on task
- Surface problems, anticipate issues, ensure manager is apprised of all knowable risks
- BS Degree or higher
- PMP/PMI Certified
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing complex, multi-stakeholder projects
- Experience leading projects in bioinformatics is preferred but not required
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity
- Good presentation skills
If you would like to learn more about the In-House Paralegal position in Norwalk, CT, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.