Trustpoint.one is seeking a Project Manager for a 4 to 5 week Document Review project, starting the week of September 9th, in the greater Pittsburgh area. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
- Prior experience as a Project Manager
- Must be a licensed Attorney in good standing in at least one U.S. State
- Relativity Training and/or Project Manager Certification preferred
- Interacting with supervising attorney and company handling ESI
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the review
- Manage workflow and scheduled according to the internal and external deadlines
- Establishing benchmarks related to review speed
- Monitoring performance metrics including the number of documents reviewed by individual team members and by the entire team each day and/or week
- Identifying coaching and re-training needs and providing relevant resources
- Developing and coordinating review resources including acronym lists, question logs and decision logs
- Identifying review team members best suited to handle special projects including QC and privilege review
- Monitoring the QC in partnership with the supervising attorney
- Making recommendations to improve the quality of the review
- If applicable, the Project Manager will approve time, following submission of daily attendance reports submitted to the client.
At Trustpoint.one our project Managers are a vital part of our team. We are seeking hard working, detail-oriented attorneys to help provide support to our clients including AmLaw 100 law firms and Fortune 500 corporations. We provide the training and tools for team members to succeed. Typical matters include global investigations, healthcare litigation, banking regulation, compliance, patent & trademark disputes, due diligence, and mergers & acquisitions. Using a collaborative approach, we engage our attorneys on each matter with substantive training, team discussion, and thoughtful feedback.
For best consideration register please email resume to Bradley.email@example.com
Trustpoint.One Project Manager Attorneys receive hourly compensation at or above market rates. And, subject to eligibility, benefits include participation in 401K and group health insurance.