Excellent opportunity for an attorney with 2 to 7 years of real estate experience to join a Manhattan boutique law firm on a direct hire basis. The associate will have 2+ years of experience drafting condominium offering plans and amendments, and experience drafting residential sales contracts is a plus. The associate will also handle easements, loans, refinancing, contracts for individual apartments, and closings for individual units. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with significant client contact and contact with government agencies. The firm has a very strong and steady client base, including major NYC developers, so they do work on very large projects. The firm offers a very collegial team, a lot of mentoring, and no minimum billable hour requirement.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in drafting condo and co-op offering plans and amendments.
- Licensed and in good standing in New York.
- Comfort with significant client contact and contact with government agencies.
- Ability to work well with others, as well as to work independently.
- Superior organizational and communication skills.
- Solid skills using Word and Excel are required.
If you would like to learn more about the Real Estate Attorney position available in New York, NY then please submit your resume, in Word format, to email@example.com.