Trustpoint One has partnered with a national law firm in its search for a Real Estate Attorney with real estate lending experience in the Dallas, Texas office.
- Five years to ten years of commercial real estate experience;
- Experience working on commercial real estate transactions, including specifically
focused on commercial real estate lending;
- Demonstrated ability to run deals independently and capably communicate directly with
- Excellent organizational and drafting skills with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to produce quality work under tight deadlines;
- Portable business is welcome, but not required;
- Admission to practice in Texas is required.
Qualified Real Estate Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume in Word format.