Trustpoint.One is pleased to be supporting a leading national law firm with its search for a temporary Real Estate Attorney to work now through the end of the year with the a possibility of the job extending into 2023. This work is completely remote. Individuals must be licensed in GA.
Real Estate Attorney Qualifications
- Significant experience with real estate due diligence, including title and survey reviews and zoning reviews
- Experience with corporate due diligence, including reviewing operating agreements and authorizing resolutions
- Experience preparing and negotiating loan documents for commercial mortgage loans
- Experience managing large portfolio projects, including managing closing checklists and reviewing due diligence reports
Compensation and Benefits
- $75+/hr, commensurate with experience
Qualified individuals interested in the temporary Real Estate Attorney opening are encouraged to submit a current resume for immediate consideration.