Trustpoint One has partnered with a top tier law firm in its search for a temporary Real Estate Attorney with Title & Survey and REPO Experience. This remote position will assist with the large volume of work from the Real Estate Transactions Group and has the possibility of becoming permanent.
Real Estate Attorney Job Responsibilities:
- Review real estate agreements, title and survey documents of repossessed homes/commercial properties;
- Prepare properties for advisement to buy/sell and work with banks and financial clients;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience with title and survey/REPO work;
- Experience with foreclosures and short sales;
- Juris Doctor from an accredited law school and strong academic credentials;
- Admission, in good standing to any state’s bar. New York, New Jersey and Connecticut bars are preferred;
- Strong organizational time and management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.