Trustpoint.One is partnered with an in-house legal corporation seeking a Real Estate Counsel. This role reports directly to the General Counsel and will be working alongside a team of 8 real estate professionals. Licensed attorneys with 3+ years of real estate experience will be considered.
Real Estate Counsel Responsibilities:
- Preparing real estate documents including lease agreements, purchase agreements, closing documents, HOA documents, etc.
- Assisting with new home builds, land acquisitions and lot purchases
- Collaborating with the internal team and outside counsel regarding matters of planning and zoning, HOA’s, planning boards, etc.
Real Estate Counsel Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in real estate matters
- Active bar license
- Must be detail oriented and analytical
- Strong organizational skills
- Eager to learn and proactive
Qualified Real Estate Counsel candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.