Trustpoint.One is partnered with a top Cincinnati law firm seeking a Real Estate Legal Assistant. This role reports directly to three partners and will be working alongside a team of other real estate professionals.
Real Estate Legal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparing template real estate documents including lease agreements, purchase agreements, closing documents, HOA documents, etc. and redlining those documents
- Collaborating with the internal team regarding matters of planning and zoning, HOA’s, planning boards, etc.
- Maintaining attorney timekeeping
- Calendaring meetings and appointments
- Maintaining client billing
Real Estate Legal Assistant Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience in real estate matters
- Must be detail oriented and analytical
- Strong organizational skills
- Eager to learn and proactive
Qualified Real Estate Legal Assistant candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.