Are you an experienced Commercial Real Estate Paralegal who is eager to join a dynamic and growing team? Trustpoint.One is assisting with a well-respected law firm, located midtown NYC, with their search for a direct hire Commercial Real Estate Paralegal. The Commercial Real Estate Paralegal will be an integral part of a close-knit, high-performance team that handles matters on a national basis. The Commercial Real Estate Paralegal will be responsible for duties that will include:
- Direct interaction with clients and all parties involved in closings
- Preparation of loan documents, review of entity documents and more
- Manage the loan coordination process and documentation through closing
- Review of title and survey documents
- Manage due diligence
- Draft & edit organizational documents
The qualified Commercial Real Estate Paralegal will have a minimum of 8 years’ experience handling commercial real estate transactions from a mid to large law firm. Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking and computer skills are a must. This is a terrific opportunity for a seasoned professional to join a well-established and expanding team.
Interested and qualified Commercial Real Estate Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.