Great opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join a leading law firm in their Huntington, WV office on a direct hire basis. The person in this role will assist attorneys in the firm’s Commercial Real Estate Group with case research, preparing legal documents, and other tasks to assist matter resolution. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Organizing, entering, and cross-referencing documents in a computerized database.
- Obtaining, assembling, and organizing documents pertinent to assigned matters.
- Preparing legal documents, including briefs, pleadings, appeals, wills, contracts, and real estate closing statement.
- Investigating facts and law of matters and search pertinent sources, such as public records and internet sources.
- Meeting with clients and other professionals to discuss details of the matter.
- Filing documents with the court clerk.
- Assisting attorneys in carrying out special projects as assigned.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related experience, preferably with at least some real estate closing experience
- Associates’ degree required
- Must be computer savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- The successful candidate will have the following skills: active listening, critical thinking, time management, coordination, judgment and decision-making, monitoring, organization skills, attention to detail
If you would like to learn more about the Real Estate Paralegal position available in Huntington, WV, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.