Trustpoint.one is pleased to have partnered with a NYC boutique law firm in their search for a Residential Real Estate Paralegal. This newly created direct hire position offers an experienced Real Estate Paralegal the opportunity to join a busy and growing firm that takes pride in offering a great work environment and a work/life balance. The Residential Real Estate Paralegal will be responsible for duties that include:
- Organize all documents for purchases and sales of residential properties, including coop/condo units
- Assist with drafting condo offering plans
- Manage all pre- and post-closing documents
- Attend closings
- Strong client interaction
- Additional duties as needed
The qualified Residential Real Estate Paralegal will be bright, highly organized and a self-starter who is open to learning. The ideal candidate will have anywhere from 1-5 years of residential real estate experience and the ability to work in a fast-paced office. A Bachelor’s Degree is a plus, but not required.
Interested and qualified Residential Real Estate Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.