Trustpoint One has partnered with a top tier law firm in its search for a temporary Real Estate Paralegal with Title & Survey and REPO Experience. This remote position will assist with the large volume of work from the Real Estate Transactions Group and has the possibility of becoming permanent.
Real Estate Paralegal Job Responsibilities:
- Review real estate agreements, title and survey documents of repossessed homes/commercial properties;
- Prepare properties for advisement to buy/sell and work with banks and financial clients;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience with title and survey/REPO work;
- Experience with foreclosures and short sales;
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university and strong academic credentials;
- Paralegal certificate preferred;
- Strong organizational time and management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.