Trustpoint.one is pleased to be supporting a leading, global law firm in their search for a Receptionist/Office Assistant to join their Reston, VA office on a direct hire basis. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Answering the phones
- Coordinating conference center usage via a conference room tracking system
- Coordinating with the proper people on meeting needs, including IT, catering, etc.
- Supporting other administrative departments as needed with preparing documents, tracking security card and parking information, and occasional projects
- Great opportunity to do some administrative work and help with meetings and events in the office
- Excellent service and people skills, and attention to detail
- Some customer service and phone coverage experience is required
- Prior reception desk experience is preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate or Bachelor degree strongly preferred
- Prior law firm experience helpful but not required
This position will be performed in the office, and only vaccinated employees and visitors can come into the office. The hours required for this position are 7:45 am to 4:45 pm Monday through Friday.
Our client is eager to hire and offers a highly congenial work atmosphere.
Interested and qualified Receptionist/Office Assistants are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.