Wonderful opportunity for an experienced EPC Contracts Attorney to join a well-respected company in Palm Beach Gardens, FL on a remote temporary basis. The EPC Contracts Attorney will work with internal business partners on complex contracts and provide counsel on legal, regulatory, and commercial risks. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Drafting, negotiating and managing EPC contracts
- Due diligence of existing contracts, identifying and reporting financial risks/obligations to senior management
- 5+ years’ experience in a transactional practice, including at least 2 years of experience negotiating and managing complicated EPC contracts
- Experience providing counsel to businesses
- Good communication and organization/project management skills
- Good understanding of corporate structures/governance
If you would like to learn more about the In-House EPC Contracts Attorney position available in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.