Remote Document Clerk Job Description:
Trustpoint.One is seeking Document Clerks for our law firm client in Richmond, VA for a remote temporary position reviewing legal documentation.
The assignment will start the week of April 6th and the hourly pay rate will be $16.50 per hour.
This is a 40 hour per week assignment with an 8:30am-5:00pm (Monday to Friday) work schedule. Note that no prior law firm experience is required. The firm requires a completed Bachelor’s degree for employment consideration. Remote work opportunities may be available pending client approval.
The job responsibilities and skills required include the following:
The Document Clerk is responsible for complex review of documents in order to evaluate and assign values to legal claims while maintaining the integrity of data with tasks including data entry and related duties to ensure excellent client service.
Other duties and responsibilities may include:
- Review legal claims submissions and apply completeness criteria to determine completeness of required documentation.
- Review documents/records and apply complex methodology in order to value legal claims.
- Perform regular quality control of client databases through secondary review of legal claims information.
- Prepare correspondence to communicate benefit determinations.
- Data entry of legal claims information in order to generate correspondence and reports related to status of legal claims submissions.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned by firm management.
Interested candidates should please submit a Microsoft Word version of your resume to begin the application and interview process.
We look forward to working with you!