Trustpoint.One is staffing a remote document review for our client in Wilmington, Delaware starting the week of September 28th (exact date TBD). The details are as follows:
- Expected Start Date: The Week of September 28th, exact start date TBD (with availability for laptop set up before then)
- Estimated Duration: 3 month, remote review
- Pay Rate: $28/hour
- Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Must be actively admitted and in good standing in any jurisdiction.
- Must reside in the Delaware/NJ/Greater Philadelphia area as approved candidates will be using a firm issued laptop for the review.
- Available for the duration of the project, 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, no overtime or weekend work, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST (this is not a part-time or weekend project).
- Must have reliable internet access at your residence, during the required hours.
- Experience using Relativity review software.
- Experience using a laptop (PC- Windows, not MAC), including set up, troubleshooting, and basic functions.
- Must be able to participate on project calls and virtual training sessions, when needed, from a private location within your home, without connectivity issues.
If you are interested in having your resume submitted for consideration/approval, please email us an updated copy of your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include any prior document review experience and databases utilized.
We thank you for your consideration and we look forward to hearing from you!