Major international law firm has an immediate need for an RFP Specialist in their Atlanta office.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a BS degree and a minimum of three years experience in marketing and business development matters including experience responding to multi-practice and single practice RFPs.
Responsibilities include the ability to:
- Work with members of the marketing team, attorneys and others to develop responses to RFPs and proposals.
- Provide support to firmwide RFPs; including updating and managing responses to questions about the firm.
- Write and edit executive summaries and custom proposal content.
- Ensure responses comply with the RFP requirements.
- Track and analyze firmwide RFP activity.
- Work with marketing team members to gather research and analysis on target.
- Serve as a resource and mentor to other RFP team professionals.
- Supervise junior staff on a project/task basis.
The compensation level for this position is market competitive and includes a wide range of benefits.
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org