Trustpoint.One is seeking an experienced Conflicts Attorney who is eager to work with a globally respected firm with offices in midtown New York City. This role will be expected to provide ethics and compliance issue counseling and advice to the partners and attorneys within the Firm. The Conflicts Attorney will be responsible for the full-cycle conflicts process.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Identify, analyzing and work to resolve conflicts of interest related to potential and existing matters, lateral and new hire Attorneys
- Thoroughly review all intake forms and engagement letters
- Provide counsel to all levels of staff regarding US law and regulations
- Provide risk training, conduct due diligence and risk assessments for new matters and clients
- Grow, develop and maintain firm’s compliance policies and procedures
- Additional related projects as they arise
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role, ideally from a large law firm
- JD from an accredited law school
- Membership to at least one US State bar, in good standing
- Extensive knowledge related to the Rules of Professional Conduct
This direct hire position will offer the right Conflicts Attorney an exceptional opportunity to become an integral part of a global powerhouse. Excellent salary and benefits package!
Interested and qualified Conflicts Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.