Leading Research & Development organization located midtown is seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator on a temp to hire basis to support its growing Contracts & Licensing Team. The Senior Contracts Administrator position is a highly critical role for the team as it will work closely with the attorneys and other team members to ensure efficient coordination of efforts and execution of the Agreement portal and various other projects. The Senior Contracts Administrator will take initiative and ownership of all agreement requests and the related process, and maintain productive relationships inside and outside the organization. The position will:
- Support the Organization in all aspects of the contract life-cycle.
- Manage and maintains the agreement request intake portal and agreement database.
- Participate in system administration and implementation of new technical solutions to better improve workflow and efficiency of the Contracts and Licensing Team.
- Interact with internal business partners and is a subject matter expert for contracts administration-related issues.
- Review and maintains the data integrity of disclosures, contracts, and relationships in the tracking, management, and electronic signature systems.
- Act as a project manager for high value projects with tasks such as coordinating meetings.
The Senior Contract Administrator will have 7+ years of experience in contract database administration or IP administration. Other requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Paralegal certificate preferred
- Excellent computer skills including strong proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Detail-oriented with a strong commitment to excellence and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications skills
This is a unique opportunity to join a progressive organization with a great team and a growing department.
Interested and qualified Senior Contract Administrators are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.