Senior Corporate Attorney in Cincinnati
Trustpoint.One is hiring a Senior Corporate Attorney in Cincinnati.
We are helping our client find a Senior Corporate attorney in Cincinnati. The candidate preferably has a minimum of 7 years of legal experience and portable business. Experience in transactional work, including securities, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate and real estate transactions required.
The firm’s mission is to work with their clients to provide tailored legal advice that meets their needs and goals. In addition, serving as a trusted advisor by guiding clients through the implementation of such strategies.
Essential Job responsibilities:
- Representation of Firm in transactional matters that arise from day-to-day operations consistent with Firm policies and procedures.
- Analyze, summarize, and negotiate contracts through execution and other transactional matters including exit/succession planning documents, corporate and leasing contracts, real estate purchases and sales agreements, leases, bid documents, safety manuals, employee handbooks.
- Drafting confidentiality, non-solicitation, and non-compete agreements.
- Investigating and completing mergers and acquisitions.
- Assist business owners' transition and/or grow their businesses through the Firm Exit Planning Process.
- Build plans, procedures, and processes for Clients to minimize risks.
- Review and analyze proposed business transactions under the law for clients based on their needs and goals.
- Review and analyze applicable law to advise client leadership teams to ensure legal conformance and compliance with corporate strategy and policies.
- Current Ohio Law License in good standing.
- At least 7 years of corporate legal or law firm experience with emphasis in business, corporate, estate, exit/succession planning, construction and/or contracts.
- High degree of responsiveness.
- Advanced written communication, contract draft/review and memorandum skills.
- Ability to work independently and personal accountability for work and your work product
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas and develop new skills
- Demonstrate strong project and priorities management, and
- Ability to collaborate.
- 7 or more years of experience in corporate and transactional law including real estate transactions.
- Some portable business is ideal.
Salary is commensurate with industry knowledge and experience.
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustpoint.One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Trustpoint.One delivers innovative business and legal solutions to leading law firms, corporations and government agencies worldwide.