Trustpoint.One is hiring a Senior eDiscovery Project Manager who is client obsessed, organized, passionate, a team-oriented/entrepreneur like mentality.
The Senior eDiscovery Project Manager is on the forefront of Litigation support, providing services and communication with clients for all aspects of ESI data processing procedures, quality control and production. This group provides manages and handles high-stakes and complex legal matters as well as supports, trains and educates Project Managers and Project Coordinators.
This position is an integral part of this team, ensuring timely and accurate responses and case management details.
- Manage on going customer relationships, client expectations and workflows
- Responsible for managing cases and ensuring timely responses and deliverables
- Responsible for delegating to Project Manager, Project Coordinators and Analyst teams
- Consulting with clients on best eDiscovery practices
- Responsible for their team delivering excellent customer service
- Track case information and workflow of various on going matters
- Use Relativity and other industry processing tools
- Work effectively in time-sensitive situations and prioritize multiple projects with similar deadlines
- Client trainings, calls, troubleshooting issues
- Work with Project Coordinator, Project Manager and Analyst team as needed
- Seven plus years' experience with litigation support software and platforms such as: Relativity, Reveal, iPRO and other standard eDiscovery tools
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully both verbally and in written format to team members and technical/non-technical individuals
- Advanced eDiscovery knowledge and workflows
- Superior organizational skills with an acute attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team oriented environment and delegate tasks
- Relativity or other eDiscovery related certifications
- Knowledge of networks and basic forensic, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft SQL skills
- High level problem solving mindset and ability
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows operating systems and the Microsoft Suite of products
NOTE: This position will require shift work and work on the weekends. The scheduled time for this position is 10am PT to 6pm PT Monday to Friday and is fully remote.
Salary is commensurate with industry knowledge and experience.
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Trustpoint.One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.