Trustpoint.One’s managed review provider client is looking to hire an experienced e-Discovery Project Manager. This is a remote position on a contract-to-hire basis and the daily work schedule will be based on Eastern Standard Time. The hourly pay rate will be based on prior experience.
The e-Discovery Project Manager candidate will provide consulting services to clients and case teams regarding project planning, requirements, workflow and overall project management. Responsible for meeting deadlines for all aspects of the eDiscovery process including advising on technology for data management, planning for data collection, data processing and production specification, data analysis and providing document review supervision. Develop and monitor adherence to best practices and procedures, ensures successful project completion while maintaining a high-level of client service.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Serve as a primary contact to internal and external clients for eDiscovery consultation.
- Advise clients on e-Discovery services and data management activities including data collection, volume reduction services, data processing, hosted production workflows, data analytics, and document review.
- Document project specifications and requirements and translate those needs to a team of internal technical staff.
- Advise on the identification, preservation, collection and processing of client data and managing the electronic data during the review, analysis, production and presentation phases.
- Provide project scope and cost estimates to clients. Ensure adequate staffing and resources requirements to achieve project goals and timelines.
- Delegate appropriate workflow tasks, including data management, data processing and productions or other required work product.
- Juris Doctorate degree and licensure to practice in any state.
- 4 years of experience in eDiscovery Project Management.
- Ability to supervise and develop subordinate staff; evaluate work performance and conduct performance appraisals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization and/or specific direction exists.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently coordinate multiple, simultaneous projects with multiple vendors and other Company personnel.
- Ability to effectively present and communicate information to management, employees, and clients.
Exceptional client service skills with the ability to build rapport and trust.
Interested and qualified eDiscovery Project Managers are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.