Leading law firm, with California Headquarters, is seeking a Senior IP Practice Group Manager to join their busy and thriving team! This newly created position will quickly become an integral part of the firm’s Intellectual Property practice group, developing, promoting and implementing a strategic business plan. Manage strategic initiatives aimed at growing the business and work with attorneys to ensure goals are achieved. The Senior IP Practice Group Manager will be responsible for duties that include:
- Managing workloads for associates and patent agents
- Work in conjunction with the training department to arrange and facilitate various training programs
- Develop and coordinate new policies and group practice initiatives
- Work with Marketing and Communications to develop internal and external business development efforts
- Assist the Recruiting department with hiring initiatives
- Handle special projects
The qualified Senior IP Practice Group Manager will have strong knowledge of the legal industry and, in particular, Intellectual Property. Must be able to handle time-sensitive matters, be able to quickly learn new information about the firm’s practices, client information and industry overall. Top-notch writing, interpersonal and communication skills are a must for this position. Bachelor’s degree is required, JD is preferred.
Interested and qualified Senior IP Practice Group Managers are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.