Trustpoint.One is assisting a government agency in its search for a Senior Litigation Paralegal. This long-term contract role (at least 1+ years) will start as early as June 1, 2021 and will be based in Washington, DC. This is an exciting opportunity to support a busy Litigation team with duties that include:
- Perform basic legal research utilizing LEXIS and Westlaw
- Prepare and organize evidence, discovery, and trial exhibits, such as statistical charts, power points, and demonstrative exhibits, to be presented in court and interrogatories, requests for financial information, and third-party subpoenas;
- Type, proofread, draft correspondence, calendar deadlines, organize and scan files, review statutes, and electronically file documents with the court.
- Utilize automated litigation support systems, in order to track and maintain status on document processing, in support of large-scale, document heavy, complex litigation.
- 2+ years of litigation paralegal experience, including 1 year experience with automated litigation support
- Must possess JD (or be currently attending law school) or a Paralegal Certificate
- Knowledge of Federal and State court systems – including all policies and procedures
- Familiarity with a variety of ESI tools and additional eDiscovery knowledge
- Must have the ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (active clearance is preferred)
Interested and qualified Senior Litigation Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.